Do you think your child needs glasses? Have you seen any of the following signs of poor vision in your child?
Possible Signs of Vision Problems:
- Poor concentration, comprehension and attention span
- Complaints of seeing double
- Complaints of blurry vision
- Losing his/her place while reading
- Pointing to words while reading
- Avoiding activities requiring near vision
- Rubbing his/her eyes or blinking a lot while reading
- Leaving out small words or substituting words while reading or writing
- Reversing letters or word while reading or writing
- Nausea, dizziness, or headaches after reading or school work
- Difficulty completing homework in a reasonable amount of time
If so, the Kids Vision for Life program may be able to help. With program locations across the US and growing we help provide vision services to those most in need. To learn more about the Kids Vision for Life and to find a program near you, click here.
To learn more visit, http://www.allaboutvision.com/parents/